TRISTAT™ ESD-SAFE ABS 3D Filament
Target surface resistance: 10^7 Ohm. Compare to Stratasys® ABS-ESD7 in performance and price and you'll never go back! 100% guaranteed to work in your Stratasys Fortus printers using the M30 or ESD-7 chip. Refill your Fortus® with our alternative to ABS-ESD7. Formulated to work on either the M30 chip or the ESD7 chip. TRISTAT™ ESD ABS is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection and a high level of cleanliness. Manufactured with consistency in mind - we start with high-flow MG-94 Premium ABS and then compounded according to a proprietary formulation of carbon additives and process / dispersion modifiers - giving you a filament with excellent printing characteristics and consistent ESD properties.
Benefits of TriStat™ ESD-Safe ABS include:
- Suitable for printing on P400, P430, and M30 ABS settings - lower cost and no expensive licensing fee
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance - targeting 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistance
- Improved retention of impact & elongation vs. similiar ESD-safe materials
- Low particulate contamination
- Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
Print with ESD-Safe ABS without the expensive OEM license for ESD-7. Gone are the days when ESD-ABS was limited to only those who could afford Fortus printers and an outrageously expensive license. Our ESD-ABS was formulated to run on P400, P430, and M30 ABS chips. This material offers expanded flexibility of your machines while saving you $$$ on material costs and licensing fees.
Large Order Quantity Discounts. Order more and save even more over Stratasys pricing. Price will be adjusted in your shopping cart.