Fortus® 200mc and 250mc compatible ESD-ABS
TriStat™ ESD-ABS was formulated to be 100% compatible with Stratasys® printers using the standard ABS settings (P400, P430, or M30 settings). No license needed to run our ABS-ESD7 alternative. TriStat™ ESD ABS is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection and a high level of cleanliness. Manufactured with consistency in mind - 3DXTech starts with premium ABS and then compounded using proprietary formulation and processing technologies - all aimed at giving you a filament with excellent printing characteristics and consistent ESD properties.
Benefits of TriStat™ ESD-Safe ABS include:
- Suitable for printing on P400, P430, and M30 ABS settings - lower cost and no expensive licensing fee
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance - targeting 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistance
- Improved retention of impact & elongation vs. similiar ESD-safe materials
- Low particulate contamination
- Minimal contribution to outgassing and ionic contamination
Print with ESD-Safe ABS without the expensive OEM license for ABS-ESD7. Gone are the days when ESD-ABS was limited to only those who could afford Fortus printers and an outrageously expensive license. Our ESD-ABS was formulated to run on P400, P430, and M30 ABS chips. This material offers expanded flexibility of your machines while saving you $$$ on material costs and licensing fees.
Large Quantity Discounts - contact us at email@example.com.