TriMax™ PEI, Made using ULTEM™ 1010
We manufacture this ultra-performance 3D printing filament using ULTEM™ 1010 PEI (polyether imide) resin. PEI is an amorphous, high-performance polymer that combines excellent thermal properties, exceptional dimensional stability, inherent flame retardancy, and good chemical resistance. Filaments made using ULTEM™ 1010 resin offer the ability to create parts with excellent properties at elevated temperatures due to a high glass transition temperature (Tg) of 217°C.
Ultem® 1010 resin is manufactured by Sabic Innovative Polymers and is one of the leading high-performance polymers in the plastics industry. We use the same ULTEM™ PEI resin that Stratasys uses - but we charge you much less - and offer free global shipping!
Product attributes include:
- High thermal properties: (Tg) of 217°C
- Inherent flame resistance
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
Large Quantity Discounts - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ULTEM™ is a registered trademark of Sabic Innovative Plastics.
Triton manufactures this filament using Sabic ULTEM™ 1010 PEI resin.