TriMax™ PEI, Made using ULTEM™ 9085
We manufacture this ultra-performance 3D printing filament using ULTEM™ 9085 PEI (polyether imide) resin. PEI is an amorphous, high-performance polymer that combines excellent thermal properties, exceptional dimensional stability, inherent flame retardancy, and good chemical resistance. Filaments made using ULTEM™ 9085 resin offer the ability to create parts with excellent properties at elevated temperatures due to a high glass transition temperature (Tg) of 185°C.
Triton manufactures this filament using Sabic ULTEM™ 9085 PEI resin. Certifications available upon request.
ULTEM™ 9085 PEI resin is manufactured by Sabic Innovative Polymers and is one of the leading high-performance polymers in the aerospace industry. We use the same ULTEM™ PEI resin that Stratasys uses - but we charge you less - and offer free global shipping!
Product attributes include:
- High thermal properties
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
Large Quantity Discounts - contact us at email@example.com.
ULTEM™ is a registered trademark of Sabic Innovative Plastics.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We buy all of our filament for our 900's and 400's from Triton. We always get great results and fast service. They are in Michigan and that's next day shipping for us. I can't say enough about these guys - 5 Stars!