Gearbox™ HT2 Printer
Introducing Gearbox™ HT2, the 3D printer that we always wanted. We no longer have to settle for half-measures and partial solutions - and neither do you.
PEKK and PEEK Ready
Designed to print high-temp materials including PEEK and PEKK as well as our extensive line of Carbon Fiber, ESD-Safe, and Flame Retardant materials.
Carbon Fiber Ready
We utilized hardened components in all wear sensitive areas to make this machine ideal for our CarbonX™ Carbon Fiber Reinforced grades - including CF-PEKK, CF-PEEK, and our very popular CF-Nylon.
Programmed for Performance
We take the guess-work out of making great parts by pre-programming the HT2 to print a broad array of our high-performance materials. Our customers will have access to an updated library of print settings for 3DXTech materials tuned for your printer.
We believe in the open-source concept and although HT2 will be tuned for our materials, our customers will be free to choose filament from any supplier.
Availability: Q1 2020
- Build Volume: 18 x 18 x 32 in [457 x 457 x 813mm]
- Number of Extruders: 2 [1 model, 1 support]
- Max Extruder Temp: 475°C
- Build Chamber Temp: 120°C
- Heated Bed Temp: 200°C
- Filament Capacity: 16Kg onboard [4 x 4kg reels, approx. 900in3]
- Onboard Filament Storage: 2 heated and dried filament bays
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm [open source]